At LPM, we know our strength is in the relationships and the networks we build. We take pride in being active in the communities we serve. When we are assessing new tenants one of the questions we ask ourselves is 'will they be good neighbours?'.
So we reckon we have a responsibility to be good neighbours ourselves.
We are proud to be able to work with and sponsor these people and groups
Shelby Wells; on her journey to compete for New Zealand in weightlifting.
Felag Wellington; as they continue their quest to compete for New Zealand internationally.
And the Wellington under 15 premiership hockey team and the Wellington under 13 champion hockey team
LPM has also helped sponsor a skate park, community projects and people on an individual basis.
LPM Property Management believes it is our responsibility to minimize our impact on the environment and to promote actions that lead to overall environmental sustainability. We are committed to continuous improvement, and monitor and review our environmental performance on a regular basis.
The key areas we have identified for minimizing environmental impact are:
Where possible we encourage staff to rationalise and 'act smart' about transport usage. We encourage journey planning to avoid repetitive trips; and allow car pooling, to minimise carbon emissions and fuel consumption.
One of the biggest waste areas in any office is paper. By reducing the amount of paper we use we can minimise our impact on the environment by minimising our consumption of resources and production of waste material.
• We encourage use of electronic forms of communication over paper based.
• Staff are discouraged from printing out any unnecessary emails and documents and we have implemented a online solution to meet our internal needs in this area.
• Printing and photocopying is double sided where possible.
• We use the lightest paper weight practical.
• Stationary for internal use is recycled where possible.
Conserving energy and managing waste is beneficial for the environment. To help meet our company commitment to environmental matters we:
• Use energy efficient bulbs where possible.
• Turn off appliances and lighting when not in use.
• Promote the purchase and use of low energy appliances.
• Recycle ink cartridges from office printers.
• Use recycling bins for bottles, plastic and paper.
We focus on using products and companies that are environmentally conscious.
Where possible, we use only those suppliers with environmentally friendly policies and a commitment to those practices.
Where possible, we use only environmentally friendly and natural cleaning products